Umrah Visa Application
Umrah e-Visa Validity:
- The eVisa will be valid for one year from the date of issuance.
- The eVisa will be valid for multiple entries, unless stated otherwise on the specific eVisa.
- The maximum length of stay allowed under the eVisa is 3 months per visit to KSA, with no more than 90 days per year.
- If you are granted an eVisa, it cannot be extended.
- If the eVisa expires before entry to KSA, you must apply again and another application fee must be paid.
- The pilgrims only can use the visa outside of hajj season.
- Price will be included Visa & medical insurance from recommended KSA insurance company